Monday, 17 July 2006
Finally the whole of Olevels chinese paper has ended provided I don't have to retake it at the end of the year again.Chinese listening was actually quite easy although I didn't really understand what the whole thing was talking about.
Well, my posts are getting shorter and shorter cause I have so little spare time now that prelims are around the corner.
This year totally sucks. I'm not celebrating my birthday at all. Instead, I have to study on my birthday for the prelims that starts the next day on the 28 Aug.
Sweet sixteen my foot. It's all just a bunch of crap.
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D